WBN Marketing of Florida LLC is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to become the next member of our growing team. Our staff is fully remote, affording the ideal candidate with a remote work schedule. The ideal candidate is career-minded, disciplined, highly organized and detail-oriented, collaborative, and motivated to learn. The ideal candidate will fulfill two areas of support:
- Support Managing Director in onboarding new clients, producing/editing sales quotations and client meeting scheduling
- Direct, professional communications with clients
- Monitor, manage and implement client support email requests; collaborate with other departments on solutions, approvals and client communications
- Work closely with our production team to ensure account production goals and deadlines are met, coordination materials and approvals
- Assist in the delivery of monthly and quarterly client results reporting
- Assist in coordinating graphic, web and social media content production and client approvals
- Microsoft Office proficiency i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, adaptability, excellent time management and a serious dedication to staying organized
- Detail-oriented, excellent writing and strong verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Adobe and Web Development support experience a plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Related field
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working with an in-house marketing team, in an agency environment or a similar industry.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter outlining relevant experience, salary requirements and resume via email to email@example.com. Please no calls or recruiters.