SEO Coordinator- Contract Position
Compensation: Monthly Fee DOE
Employment type: Long-term Contract Remote Position
Southwest Florida-based web development and marketing company seeks a contractor to coordinate SEO program and associated duties. This is a remote position, but EST time zone preferred, but not required.
- Professional, working experience with SEO and WordPress
- Minimally 3 years’ experience working with Google Tools, SEO tools and WordPress.
- Experience in SEMRush, WebCEO or similar platform preferred.
- Previous references supporting relevant experience required
This contract position starts at 20 hours per month; hours likely to increase for the right contractor and increasing workload. The ideal contractor must have proven track record and experience, and must hit the ground running, as this is not a learn-on-the-job position.
This is an excellent opportunity that has the potential to grow into a long-term relationship with a stable, growing company.
- Manage 20+ SEO clients utilizing proprietary software. Software training provided.
- Work closely with Webmaster to determine optimization tasks to support SEO success.
- Perform optimization tasks on WordPress websites
- Review client monthly SEO reports, assess progress or areas needing attention; provide a brief paragraph summary of monthly progress for each client.
- Review reports to ensure all information is feeding correctly throughout the month
- Assess client keywords and other relevant information on a monthly basis for strategic changes
- Work with Webmaster and/or WebCEO support for any issues that may arise
To be considered, please forward your cover letter, professional resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Applicants without a cover letter, professional resume and references will not be considered.
|Job Category||SEO Coordinator|