Local Chapters of Business Women (LCBW) is an organization for and comprised of business and professional women. We serve women who want to develop personally and professionally.
We are dedicated to assisting women advance their business skills through networking, educational opportunities and sharing resources. We encourage participation at our events that are specifically designed for women in business. Through these events, you will develop skills to advance your goals and meet the people who can help you achieve them.
Our organization has chapters in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Naples, Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, North Port, Sarasota, and Lakewood Ranch.
Our mission is to empower and inspire women to succeed in their business endeavors by providing support, education and opportunities to connect with other women in business. We are dedicated to assisting women advance their business skills as well as supporting and empowering new and established women in business through effective networking in Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Sarasota, and Manatee Counties.
- Support and promote women business owners
- Provide information and educational opportunities for women business owners
- Increase community awareness regarding women active in business across the province
- Become the recognized voice for women business owners in Florida
- Support Women’s and Children’s Charities
We are recognized as the leading Florida association and resource for women in business through our ability to create, inspire and cultivate opportunities for personal and professional growth, development and success in a supportive environment. We continue to grow and lead the way as one of the most respected and valuable resources for women in business today. Check out our many benefits to be gained.
What is in it for you:
- Networking Opportunities: LCBW provides women in business a platform for connecting with other professionals so that you can build relationships, share experiences, and exchange ideas.
- Increased Visibility: LCBW can help you increase your visibility and build your personal brand within your industry, which can help you stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- Business Growth:Being part of LCBW can help you gain new clients or customers, increase your referral business, and grow your business overall.
- Professional Development: LCBW offer educational opportunities that can help you develop new skills and knowledge.
- Emotional Support:Being a business owner or professional can be challenging at times, and LCBW can offer emotional support, encouragement, and motivation to help you stay focused and inspired.
- Collaborative Opportunities:LCBW can provide opportunities for collaboration and partnerships, allowing you to expand your business and tap into new markets.
- Community Involvement: LCBW is involved in community initiatives and events, giving you the opportunity to make a positive impact and give back to your local community.
What our members are saying:
Whats Up SWFL/Teach Me Social
Greener Still – SendOutCards